On the latest episode of The Liberal Arts Endeavor, a podcast by Michigan State University’s College of Arts & Letters, host Christopher P. Long, Dean of the College of Arts & Letters, discusses the HuMetricsHSS initiative.
HumetricsHSS is a collaborative initiative aimed to create a values-based framework that will enable humanities and social science scholars to tell more textured stories about the impact of their research and teaching.
This episode featured:
- Nicky Agate, Assistant Director of Scholarly Communication & Digital Projects at Columbia University
- Rebecca Kennison, Principal of the nonprofit K|N Consultants
- Stacy Konkiel, Director of Research & Education at Altmetric
- Jason Rhody, Program Director for the Digital Culture Program at the Social Science Research Council
- Penny Weber, Program Assistant for the Digital Culture Program at the Social Science Research Council
Learn more about the HuMetricsHSS initiative by listening below.